Anna from A Sweet Southern Mess nominated us for The Versatile Blogger award. Thank you!
These are the rules for the award:
1. Thank the person that nominated you, and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to theirs.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Send on the award to 15 other bloggers whose blog you love and appreciate and then let them know they won the award.
7 Random Facts about Rachae and Janelle:
1. We both ran cross-country and track in middle school, high school, and college. Throughout those years I am pretty sure we accumulated enough injuries to fund a physical therapist's income for an entire year.
2. We are unstoppable at the game Taboo. Yeah, we have some serious mind-reading capabilities that makes our opponents hate us.
3.We did 2 marathons together. During our long training runs we would occasionally call our "support crew" (a.k.a. our mom, aunt, or grandma) and ask for the delivery of slushies. Not only did they bring the slushies, they also came bearing candy bars and at one time a plate of fresh-out-of-the-oven chocolate chip cookies. We felt like rock stars.
4.We tend to come up with odd ideas and actually follow through with them. One night we watched Napolean Dynamite and decided we wanted to be more like him. We dressed up in ridiculous costumes and went to the store to buy cookies.
5. Rachae is 5 1/2 years old than Janelle. One time when Rachae left for school she told Janelle (too young to go to school) that her books were magic and alive. Rachae came home to find Janelle brushing the books' "hair."
6. We don't believe in counting calories during girls night.
7. We have the tendency to get bitten by weird things. Rachae (in addition to having a raccoon bite her) once had a rat attack her behind while studying outside during college. Janelle got a mosquito bite in Honduras that gave her dengue fever.
Here are some blogs we love:
1. The Branches
1. The Branches
3. finding joy
4. Mama Notes
9. Fresh Mommy
13. Farmgirl Paints
15. Holy Cuteness